IF ready to enter JULY 23, ENTER HERE
2020 Waredaca TAP ROOM THURSDAY Summer Schooling Evenings Series
Sponsored by the Waredaca Brewing Company—come visit the Tasting room when you are finished!
Thursdays June 25 July 2, 23 August 6, 20
The emphasis of our Schooling Evenings will be on a relaxed experience for you and your horse!
Dressage Ride a Test , Jumping Schooling Rounds and Cross Country Schooling all in one evening!
Create your own schedule! Do as much as you wish!
***Anyone that participates in the Jumping Rounds has the option to school cross country at a reduced rate
**Different portables and questions will be arranged for each evening***
- EVERYONE MUST HAVE A CURRENT WAIVER OF LIABILITY ELECTRONICALLY FILED VIA OUR WEBSITE TO BE ON THE PROPERTY
- All registration done in advance using the then ENTER HERE tab provided above
- Required–vests, medical armband or bracelet and grounds person to accompany you if schooling cross country afterward.
- EMT, VET and Farrier ON CALL
- All horses must have a current negative Coggins to be filed electronically. File HERE
- YOU design your evening — do as much as you want…it is as easy as that!
FORMAT: Choose from the following options:
Dressage RIDE A TEST: Choose any test you wish; receive a judged test with written comments and scores as well as verbal suggestions for your progress – $30
Show Jumping Rounds: $30 for the first two rounds at any height –2 round minimum. Add additional rounds with an open check, credit card or cash payment at show-$10 each additional round
Cross Country Schooling: $55/horse or $45 if also show jumping;
Jumping Schedule: Starting with 18 inches at 3:30 and then progressing to 2’0, 2’3, 2’7, 2’11, 3’3, 3’5, 3’7 and higher. A TENTATIVE SCHEDULE WILL BE POSTED/EMAILED WEDNESDAY BASED ON ENTRIES RECEIVED.
**Based on entry requests, there may be adjustments to the schedule so accommodate everyone in a timely matter. This info will be E mailed to everyone Wednesday evening.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS:
Deadline for registration is the week of the Schooling Evening: : Dressage tests by NOON on MONDAY BEFORE. Specific times for Dressage will be assigned and emailed Wednesday evening. Anyone entering late will be accommodated only if space allows.
Any Jumping by Wednesday at 6PM. Jumping Block times will be based on registrations and emailed later Wednesday evening
If the weather is questionable, all riders will be emailed IF the schooling evening is cancelled by 12 noon day of.
- No Ribbons will be awarded —this is strictly a schooling opportunity for you and your horse! Your dressage test is available that evening after you complete the test and/or talk with the judge.
- Casual boots, breeches, polo or other conservative shirt, and protective headgear with harness are required.
- If cross country schooling, additional check in Waiver to be signed.
- Parking in the corner parking field.
- Check-in at JUMPING AREA.
- Dogs welcome, but must be leashed at all times.
- Bring your own water.
- No food available for purchase, but a soda machine is present.
- Bridle Numbers will be given out for JUMPING ONLY
- Waredaca Brewing products for sale
- Questions?? Please email [email protected]