2020 Morning with Horses Program at Waredaca
Where dreams of horses come true!
Completely run by Waredaca this year as Bar T has had to adjust their Specialty Camps due to County Covid 19 restrictions.
Different but with as much fun and as educational as before!! Filling up fast with current Waredaca students but call Gayle for space updates!
Our half day Morning with Horses program experience is officially on the schedule!! We are offering this program the weeks of June 15, 22, July 6, 13, 20, and August 3.
Each participant and anyone providing transportation or comes on the property will need a completed Waredaca Waiver of Liability electronically on file prior to arrival. Check the Waredaca Home Page Top Banner for ‘Waiver’.
Additional information :
- The program begins promptly at 7:30. We begin with a temp check as you exit the car so no late arrivals will be accepted and runs.
- The timetable is 7:30-11:30 – Early dismissals for emergencies only.
- For our 5-6 campers, we are providing one instructor, who will remain with the program without interruptions for the safety of all.
- Participants are to come dressed to ride with sunscreen applied wearing long pants and riding boots. Shirts with sleeves are recommended as are caps or visors. Everyone must provide their own helmets and riding crops. There is to be no sharing of equipment.
- Please bring hand sanitizer, full water bottles, disinfectant spray for use on equipment, a healthy snack in a small bag, no large coolers or items requiring refrigeration.
- All participants must wear a facial mask and leather or latex type gloves. If using disposable gloves bring at least one extra pair daily. We will remove gloves and sanitize hands prior to snack and replace gloves thereafter.
- Proper social distancing is required and will be maintained throughout time spent on the farm. This means taking responsibility for themselves both on and off the horse. Staff will step in to assist during any emergencies but are encouraged to keep the six foot distance as much as possible. This means students solving their own problems with verbal coaching from staff in most circumstances.
The weekly fee will be $700 payable by check at the first day of each program week .
Please feel free to email or call to confirm your registrations or with any questions.
Gayle, 443-564-1276 [email protected]