Scheduling and PARKING Directions:
ALL SCHEDULING AND PAYMENT DONE IN ADVANCE – AT END OF THIS PAGE
PRIOR TO ARRIVAL, EVERYONE MUST HAVE FILED ELECTRONICALLY YOUR WAIVER OF LIABILITY
Fee $67.00 per horse paid in advance; includes processing fee
Parking hours dependent on day/time scheduled
Parking: WEST ENTRANCE GRAVEL AREA ONLY, Waredaca Brewing Entrance: 4017 Damascus Rd, Gaithersburg, MD
WEST ENTRANCE DIRECTIONS: Coming from Sunshine, heading west on Route 650, go past the corner parking field and Waredaca Main Entrance and turn into our West Entrance just before the sharp bend in the road. Continue thru the automatic gate and park in the gravel area when the road widens.
Schooling Guidelines (included in confirmation email after scheduling appointment):
**Bring your own water as there is not a hose available**
- Call or Text Steph 240 731 0411 before you leave ONLY if the weather/footing is questionable after recent rain.
- Riders must wear an ASTM/SEI approved helmet and body protector. A medical armband is recommended. Riders may NOT school alone AND must either have grounds person or additional rider present.
- NO EMS or farrier on site other than when specified.
- NO non-schooling horses allowed tacked up and on courses without prior consent from a Waredaca staff member.
- Please be courteous to others parked there and do not block access to other trailers or dumpster.
- Please leave gates either open or closed as you found them. The horses typically ignore visitors.
- Please do not leave manure/bedding in the drive way or in the bushes!
- Thanks for leaving the area neat and clean!!!