General Information For Stabling Horse Trial Competitors:
Thanks for coming to Waredaca. Here is all the info you should need for stabling. We are trying to keep people as spaced out as possible for social distancing purposes. Please remember that masks are required at all times except when mounted. The stabling at Waredaca is attached to one of our main barns so it is even more important for you to wear you mask at all times. Please also keep to the horse trial area and stay out of the main barn.
- For ALL WAREDACA stabling: Please use the EAST ENTRANCE– Map Quest address: 22710 Howard Chapel Rd; Brookeville MD 20833
- *** DO NOT USE THE MAIN ENTRANCE! We may get grumpy when we see rigs pulling into an already busy area with little room for rigs to maneuver
- IF you owe MUCK FEES– Please correct BEFORE ARRIVAL
- VERY IMPORTANT: STALLS ARE NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL 3 PM OF THE NIGHT YOU HAVE REQUESTED SO PLAN ACCORDINGLY PLEASE
- PACKETS NOT RELEASED UNTIL ALL FEES COMPLETED, INCLUDING MUCK DEPOSITS
- All Stalls are $50/night/horse
- ALL competitors stabled at any site must have included a $50 refundable muck fee with their entry.
- Please check that your stabling dates and number of stalls are correct.
- NO BEDDING PROVIDED…for those who wish to pre purchase shavings for Waredaca site….indicate how many bags you wish ($9/bag), ORDER via [email protected] AND SECURE WITH A CREDIT CARD have a prepared check to ROB LANG for the total when you arrive and these will be awaiting you at your stall
- you may purchase shavings on site and pick up yourself etc, same price, your choice, subject to availability. We do ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS VIA Secretary Cindy
This is an information update which should clarify any questions you may have about pre-event planning:
- XC maps will be available Friday afternoon after 3:00 p.m AT THE START BOX—you can walk from Waredaca stabling ( head to the indoor arena and follow signs) OR turn right out of the stabling entrance, right right onto Damascus Rd and a quick RIGHT into our corner parking field.
- Check the schedule/competitor info tab for details re packets, maps, jumping course walk schedule and so on closer to the event date.
- Cindy is the Event Secretary. The Secretary’s Office is located in the corner office at the Red Indoor under the banner.
- Packets will be available on the morning of your dressage phase during the Checkpoint process.
- Motorized vehicles permitted on the XC up until the competition begins…stay off galloping tracks please
- Please review all of this information carefully!! Email [email protected] with any changes, etc. asap.
IF YOUR NAME IS NOT HERE, CONTACT CINDY ASAP
ADDRESS 4023 DAMASCUS RD GAITHERSBURG MD 20882