***THERE WILL BE NO TACK VENDOR AT THE 5/13 STARTER, PLEASE COME PREPARED***
Jumping and Cross Country Courses will be open as of 3 PM Friday, May 12th. PARK VIA OUR WEST ENTRANCE 4017 DAMASCUS RD, THAT IS SHARED WITH THE BREWERY. THE MAIN 4015 DAMASCUS ROAD ENTRANCE IS NOT AVAILABLE. LOOK FOR THE START BOX STRAIGHT AHEAD OF WHERE YOU PARK. HARD COPY maps of each level will be posted on the Start Box; you can add to your phone photos for easy reference.
May Provisional Schedule will be posted by May 11th
As you arrive, plan to pick up packets at the corner Indoor Arena Secretary Office.
- WAIVERS-AS OF MAY 2020, ONLY ONE COMPLETED WAIVER IS REQUIRED; IF YOU COMPLETED ONE, NO FURTHER DUPLICATES ARE NEEDED. IF NOT….As a reminder, ALL VISITORS MUST HAVE PROPERLY COMPLETED AND FILED ELECTRONICALLY THE WAREDACA WAIVER OF LIABILITY REQUIRED FOR EVERYONE ON THE PROPERTY The Waredaca link: https://waredaca.com/waiver/
- THERE WILL BE FOOD AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
- BEER AND NON ALCOHOLIC DRINKS AND FOOD .. .will be available at the Waredaca Brewery.
- PROVISIONAL XC MAPS as of WEDNESDAY, May 11th, will be on website for you to review and take a pix on your phone and/or print.
- Scoring available via Event Entries Live Scoring.
- Plan to walk the track of your Jumping course on Friday; here is the link for course walk times this weekend
DAY OF COMPETITION:
Refer to Ride Times for additional details
- PARKING GATES WILL OPEN AT 7:00 AM
- NO XC MAPS……these will be available for download/review/print whatever via our website Thursday afternoon. Maps will be posted at the start box for you to take a picture if you wish.
- DOGS………We love them…….BUT THEY MUST BE LEASHED OR PAY A $50 DOLLAR FINE TOWARD OUR XC BUILDING FUND.
- AWARDS….LOTS of great prizes! Ribbons and Dressage Tests available at the Awards area near the corner office.
THANKS for coming!