PRIOR TO ARRIVAL OF OUR MAY HORSE TRIALS:
WELCOME TO THE ONGOING WORLD OF COVID EVENTING!
** Since we do not know who is related to whom, everyone is considered a unique person when here and is to act accordingly which means no closer than 6 feet to anyone—thanks! **
All entries should be completed in advance of arrival. We are also limiting the use of paper products. Read on for more details….
- WAIVERS….As a reminder, ALL PARTICIPANTS AND VISITORS MUST HAVE PROPERLY COMPLETED AND FILED ELECTRONICALLY THE WAREDACA WAIVER OF LIABILITY REQUIRED FOR EVERYONE ON THE PROPERTY The Waredaca link: https://waredaca.com/waiver/ **NO HARD COPIES WILL BE ACCEPTED)
- THERE WILL BE FOOD AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
- PLEASE KEEP THE ESSENTIAL PERSONNEL WITH YOU IN YOUR VEHICLE, HOPEFULLY NOT TO EXCEED 2 PLUS THE RIDER-THANKS SO MUCH IF YOU CAN MAKE THAT HAPPEN!
- BEER .. .will be available for purchase in the parking field. We strongly encourage credit card payment if possible. If you would like to purchase beer to go, please use orderwaredaca.com and indicate a parking field pickup location in the notes (standard location will be near our vintage red beer truck in front of brewery). If you would like to reserve a picnic table to enjoy a beer and food(max 6 person per table), please also visit orderwaredaca.com and use the Open Table feature to book a table. Walk up picnic tables may be available, but we strongly encourage finding a staff person before seating yourself as the table may be reserved. Masks are required in the brewery orchard and around tables whenever not seated at a table.
- FRIDAY MAY 7...courses open for walking; PARKING is AVAILABLE IN OUR CORNER PARKING FIELD. This will be available from 3:00 PM to dark. DO NOT use the Main or WEST as these will be closed.
- MAPS are on website for you to review and take a pix on your phone and/or print. NO HARD COPY maps available at the farm; there will be a single printed copy of each level posted on the Start Box which is in Lake field that you can add to your phone photos for easy reference.
DAY OF COMPETITION:
Stadium Course Walk Schedule POSTED ON THE RIDE TIMES PAGE
- PARKING GATES WILL OPEN AT 6 AM–NOT BEFORE
- ONGOING THIS YEAR– EVERYONE ENTERS THE FARM VIA A CENTRAL CHECKPOINT
- PONY CLUB PARTICIPANTS AND THOSE WITH THEM WILL HAVE A TEMPERATURE CHECK UPON ARRIVAL.
- THANKS FOR WEARING YOUR MASKS AND STAYING APART FROM EACH OTHER– WAREDACA AND COUNTY RULES PLAIN AND SIMPLE.
- Your PACKET with bridle and pinney numbers will be handed to you upon arrival.
- NO XC MAPS……these will be available for download/review/print whatever via our website Wednesday afternoon. Maps will be posted at the start box for you to take a picture if you wish.
- DRESSAGE TESTS…available for mailing IF YOU PROVIDE a self addressed stamped envelope OR pick up at the Awards Table.
- SCORES…Final results will be posted on the score board and available via live scoring on Evententries. Scores are available electronically (EVENTENTRIES.COM/LIVE SCORING ) and on our website. Final results for each class will be posted as soon as possible after the class is completed.
- RIBBONS…available for pick up at the Awards Table under the porch by the Office
- WARM UP AREAS – Sanitizing solution will be available at each competition arena and schooling/warm-up area. DRY ERASE BOARDS WITH CURRENT ORDERS OF GO WILL BE AT THE DRESSAGE, XC AND JUMPING AREAS FOR YOUR EASY REFERENCE SO AS TO MINIMIZE CONTACT AND MAINTAIN DISTANCING.
- Secretary SARAH/CORNER INDOOR ARENA Office.…
- EMS on grounds, VET on call.
- DOGS………We love them…….BUT THEY MUST BE LEASHED OR PAY A $50 DOLLAR FINE TOWARD OUR XC BUILDING FUND.
- AWARDS….IF YOU are the LOW score of the weekend winner you will get a free entry to any of our events good thru 2021. Every 1, 2, and 3 place finisher gets WAREDACA BUCKS toward any 2021 WAREDACA activity! THESE WILL BE EMAILED TO YOU WITHIN 2 WEEKS OF THE EVENT COMPLETION.
- Scheduled Open Schooling on the Cross Country, use our website sign up form
THANKS for coming!