PRIOR TO ARRIVAL:
WELCOME TO THE NEW WORLD OF COVID EVENTING!
PLEASE KNOW THAT WE WILL BE VERY STRICT IN SAFEGUARDING YOUR HEALTH AND THAT OF OUR VOLUNTEERS, STAFF AND OTHERS HERE ON THE FARM. We are trying hard to keep your event experience as ‘safe’ as possible–FACE MASKS AT ALL TIMES for EVERYONE…EXCEPT RIDERS ONLY WHEN MOUNTED
…..AND PHYSICAL DISTANCING FOR EVERYONE:
** Since we do not know who is related to whom, everyone is considered a unique person when here and is to act accordingly which means no closer than 6 feet to anyone—thanks! **
STILL NO SPECTATORS WELCOME-ONLY THOSE WHO ‘NEED’ TO BE HERE ARE, AT THIS TIME IN MONTGOMERY COUNTY, WELCOME.
All entries should be completed in advance of arrival. We are also limiting the use of paper products. Read on for more details….
- WAIVERS….As a reminder, ALL PARTICIPANTS AND VISITORS MUST HAVE PROPERLY COMPLETED AND FILED (**NO E ATTACHMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED) THE WAREDACA WAIVER OF LIABILITY REQUIRED FOR EVERYONE ON THE PROPERTY The Waredaca link: https://waredaca.com/waiver/
- THERE MAY BE A FOOD TRUCK WITH FOOD AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
- WE ARE LIMITING SPECTATORS, PLEASE KEEP THE ESSENTIAL PERSONNEL WITH YOU IN YOUR VEHICLE, HOPEFULLY NOT TO EXCEED 2 PLUS THE RIDER-THANKS SO MUCH IF YOU CAN MAKE THAT HAPPEN!
- VTO WILL BE HERE !
- FRIDAY AUGUST 14…..courses open for walking; PARKING is in the corner Parking field. This will be available from 3:00 PM to dark. DO NOT use the Main or West Entrance/ Brewery area as these will be closed.
DAY OF COMPETITION:
Stadium Course Walk Schedule TO BE COMPLETED BY WEDNESDAY OF THE EVENT
- PARKING GATES WILL OPEN 2 HOURS BEFORE THE FIRST SCHEDULED DRESSSAGE RIDE–NOT BEFORE
- Your PACKET with bridle and pinney numbers will be handed to you upon arrival.
- NO XC MAPS……these will be available for download/review/print whatever via our website Wednesday afternoon. Maps will be posted at the start box for you to take a picture if you wish.
- DRESSAGE TESTS…available for mailing IF YOU PROVIDE a self addressed stamped envelope OR pick up at the Awards Table.
- SCORES…Final results will be posted on the score board and available via live scoring on Evententries. Scores are available electronically (EVENTENTRIES.COM/LIVE SCORING ) and on our website. Final results for each class will be posted as soon as possible after the class is completed.
- RIBBONS…available for pick up at the Awards Table under the porch by the Office
- WARM UP AREAS – Spray bottles of sanitizing solution will be available at each competition arena and schooling/warm-up area. ANYONE touching any of the equipment IE warm up fences** must wear gloves and spray the equipment after use. DRY ERASE BOARDS WITH CURRENT ORDERS OF GO WILL BE AT THE DRESSAGE, XC AND JUMPING AREAS FOR YOUR EASY REFERENCE SO AS TO MINIMIZE CONTACT AND MAINTAIN DISTANCING.
- THE BREWERY IS CLOSED UNLESS YOU HAVE MADE A RESERVATION IN ADVANCE. ONLINE ORDERING FOR PARKING LOT PICK UP is also an option.
- Secretary CINDY /Secretary Office.…will start her day handing out packets and assisting in the arrival area. Her cell, other key personnel and cross country maps are posted on the large white board under the porch.
- JUMPING COURSE Walk Times: will be posted on the Wednesday before the event
- VET … DR CHAD Davis on grounds; ON CALL Damascus Equine Associates 301 253 3992
- EMS on grounds
- FARRIER….on grounds
- If ELIMINATED in one phase for any reason other than a technical one, there will be no continuing to the next phase; discuss any technical elimination with the TD/TIM
- DOGS………We love them…….On their leashes at all times or pay $50 towards the Waredaca xc building fund; please keep them far away from the horses and people unless with your personal group.
- AWARDS….IF YOU are the LOW score of the weekend winner you will get a free entry to any of our events good thru August 2021. Every 1, 2, and 3 place finisher gets WAREDACA BUCKS toward any 2020 WAREDACA activity!
- Scheduled Open Schooling on the Cross Country, use our website sign up form
THANKS for coming!