PRIOR TO ARRIVAL OF OUR WEEKEND HORSE TRIALS:
Jumping and Cross Country Courses will be open as of 3 PM Friday, May 13. PARK VIA OUR WEST ENTRANCE 4017 DAMASCUS RD, THAT IS SHARED WITH THE BREWERY. THE MAIN 4015 DAMASCUS ROAD ENTRANCE IS NOT AVAILABLE. LOOK FOR THE START BOX TO THE LEFT OF WHERE YOU PARK. HARD COPY maps of each level will be posted on the Start Box; you can add to your phone photos for easy reference.
As you arrive in the morning, plan to pick up packets at the corner Indoor Arena Secretary Office.
- WAIVERS….As a reminder, ALL VISITORS MUST HAVE PROPERLY COMPLETED AND FILED ELECTRONICALLY THE WAREDACA WAIVER OF LIABILITY REQUIRED FOR EVERYONE ON THE PROPERTY The Waredaca link: https://waredaca.com/waiver/ **NO HARD COPIES WILL BE ACCEPTED)
- THERE WILL BE FOOD AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
- BEER .. .will be available for purchase in the parking field. If you would like to reserve a picnic table to enjoy a beer and food(max 6 person per table), please also visit orderwaredaca.com and use the Open Table feature to book a table.
- Official Course MAPS as of Friday, May 13 will be on website for you to review and take a pix on your phone and/or print.
- Scoring available via Evententries Live Scoring.
DAY OF COMPETITION:
Refer to Ride Times for additional details
- PARKING GATES WILL OPEN AT 6 AM–NOT BEFORE
- NO XC MAPS……these will be available for download/review/print whatever via our website Wednesday afternoon. Maps will be posted at the start box for you to take a picture if you wish.
- EMS on grounds; VET on call
- DOGS………We love them…….BUT THEY MUST BE LEASHED OR PAY A $50 DOLLAR FINE TOWARD OUR XC BUILDING FUND.
- AWARDS….LOTS of great prizes! Check the Bowmans Checkerboard Challenge Leader Board
- Scheduled Open Schooling on the Cross Country, use our website sign up form
THANKS for coming!