DID YOU ENTER ONE OF THE JACKPOT CLASSES? OR THE IEL! LOTS OF STUFF GOING ON THIS WEEKEND!!
PROVISIONAL Ride Times: POSTED HERE WEDNESDAY BY 2 PM; WILL BECOME FINAL AS OF FRIDAY AT NOON
IF your times are not listed you owe the secretary something, please check status and send to secretary ASAP
- As a reminder, EVERYONE IN THE VEHICLE MUST HAVE PROPERLY COMPLETED THE WAREDACA WAIVER; ALL RIDERS HAVE COMPLETED THIS AS PART OF THEIR ENTRY PROCESS. ALL GROOMS, SPECTATORS, TRAINERS MUST HAVE ONE FILED PRIOR TO ARRIVAL.
- Electronic Waredaca Waivers on file will be checked. IF YOU have already completed this, which was effective May 2020, you need not repeat this again. IF THIS HAS NOT BEEN DONE, you will be asked to remain there until the Waredaca Electronic Waiver has been completed and filed via our website– PLEASE DO THIS BEFORE YOU ARRIVE TO SAVE TIME.
DAY OF COMPETITION:
PLEASE KNOW THAT WE ARE HAPPY TO WELCOME YOU !
- PARKING GATES WILL OPEN AT 6:00AM-not before
- Once entering our parking field, plan to pick up packets at the Indoor Arena Corner Secretary office. Your packet with bridle and pinney numbers will be inside.
- NO hard copy XC maps are available. Provisional maps have been available for download/review/print whatever via our website since Wednesday. FINAL copies will be posted on the Start Box as of 3 PM Friday, in case the Ground Jury made any changes, and under the roof on the display boards by the Corner Secretary office.
- RIDER REPS ARE … Kim Severson for the weekend. She is stabled on grounds. Contact info via Cindy/secretary.
- SADDLERY/EQUIPMENT When an inspection is conducted, all equipment including spurs, fly hoods, whips, etc. may be inspected. Saddlery and equipment checks may be visual or direct.
- The responsibility for the correct attire and equipment, however, still rests with the competitor.
- Friday XC walks: park in WEST ENTRANCE SHARED WITH THE BREWERY–4017 DAMASCUS ROAD. The main Waredaca entrance will not be open.
- SCORES are available electronically (evententries/live scoring) and/or posted via the internet. Final results for each class will be posted as soon as possible after the class is completed next to the show office.
- RIBBONS and DRESSAGE TESTS…available for pick up under the porch by the Office.
- WARM UP AREAS – DRY ERASE BOARDS WITH CURRENT ORDERS OF GO WILL BE AT THE DRESSAGE, XC AND JUMPING AREAS FOR YOUR EASY REFERENCE.
- THE BREWERY IS OPEN…………BEER and Brewery Food: Tasting room is open Thursday and Friday 4-8. No reservations needed. Tasting room is open Sat 12-8 and Sunday 12-6- reservations recommended but not required. We will be pouring in the parking lot Sat and Sunday starting at 11. You can come in to the bar during open hours and get beer to go-either a pint or cans. The Brewery will have food trucks Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Reservations and preorders at www.orderwaredaca.com
- DEES DELICIOUS FOOD! on site
Please contact Cindy with any problems with times at [email protected] TIMES WILL BE FINAL AS OF FRIDAY NOON.