DID YOU ENTER ONE OF THE JACKPOT CLASSES? OR THE IEL! LOTS OF STUFF GOING ON THIS WEEKEND!!
COVID 2021 RIDER AND PERSONNEL DETAILS–MASKS are required if indoors or if seated on bleachers observing the event. Social distancing strongly recommended to further minimize risk of the Delta Variant to those not vaccinated.
FINAL Ride Times: https://waredaca.horseeventorganizer.com/RideTimes?Show=ware000182289
IF your times are not listed you owe the secretary something, please check status and send to secretary ASAP
- As a reminder, EVERYONE IN THE VEHICLE MUST HAVE PROPERLY COMPLETED THE WAREDACA WAIVER; ALL RIDERS HAVE COMPLETED THIS AS PART OF THEIR ENTRY PROCESS. ALL GROOMS, SPECTATORS, TRAINERS MUST HAVE ONE FILED PRIOR TO ARRIVAL.
- Electronic Waredaca Waivers on file will be checked. IF YOU have already completed this, which was effective May 2020, you need not repeat this again. IF THIS HAS NOT BEEN DONE, you will be asked to remain there until the Waredaca Electronic Waiver has been completed and filed via our website– PLEASE DO THIS BEFORE YOU ARRIVE TO SAVE TIME.
DAY OF COMPETITION:
PLEASE KNOW THAT WE ARE HAPPY TO WELCOME YOU !
- PARKING GATES WILL OPEN AT 6:00AM-not before
- Once entering our parking field, you will be directed to where packets will be dispensed.
- Your packet with bridle and pinney numbers will be inside. NO hard copy XC maps are available. Provisional maps have been available for download/review/print whatever via our website since Wednesday morning. FINAL copies will be posted on the Start Box as of 3 PM Friday, in case the Ground Jury made any changes, and under the roof on the display boards by the Corner Secretary office.
- RIDER REPS ARE …Colleen Rutledge for Saturday (2406740327) and Sally Cousins for Sunday (6103246628)
- SADDLERY/EQUIPMENT When an inspection is conducted, all equipment including spurs, fly hoods, whips, etc. may be inspected. Saddlery and equipment checks will be visual and random.
- The responsibility for the correct attire and equipment, however, still rests with the competitor.
- Friday XC walks: park in our corner parking field.
- Friday YEH will run Friday afternoon, beginning at 1:00 with Dressage and Jumping at 1:30; times included with Horse Trials entries.
- SCORES are available electronically (evententries/live scoring) and/or posted via the internet. Final results for each class will be posted as soon as possible after the class is completed next to the show office.
- RIBBONS and DRESSAGE TESTS…available for pick up under the porch by the Office.
- WARM UP AREAS – DRY ERASE BOARDS WITH CURRENT ORDERS OF GO WILL BE AT THE DRESSAGE, XC AND JUMPING AREAS FOR YOUR EASY REFERENCE SO AS TO MINIMIZE CONTACT AND MAINTAIN DISTANCING.
- THE BREWERY IS OPEN VIA RESERVATION IN ADVANCE. BEER WILL ALSO BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE IN THE VENDOR AREA. VTO SADDLERY is here as is DEES DELICIOUS FOOD!
Please contact Cindy with any problems with times at [email protected] TIMES WILL BE FINAL AS OF FRIDAY NOON.