Sunday: Showers and thundershowers likely. High around 65F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph, becoming NW and increasing to 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 90%. 1 to 2 inches of rain expected. Locally heavier rainfall possible.
Making decisions like this is never easy! It is truly agonizing--what is best for you--our competitors, your friends and family who wish to see you ride, our volunteers who are the BEST around and our farm. The weather event that is soon to occur is truly a storm, not just a rainy day. The forecast has been consistent with little to no variation over the past 24 hours.
Thinking of everyones interest, here is what we have decided to do:
Our event has been rescheduled to SATURDAY NOVEMBER 11.
Here are your options...
PLEASE reply as to your choice of option 1 or 2 to Secretary Sarah at:
no later than Monday 9 PM. Our thanks in advance for your understanding and we hope to see ALL of you on the 11th! And if tomorrow is a sunny day, enjoy it regardless! Anyone who has not replied will be automatically rolled into the schedule for the 11th.
Steph, Gretchen, Robert and SarahRead More