If you care about the Classic, this is worth the time to listen!
All the details HERE
Why Waredaca….220 acres of gently rolling terrain with portable and permanent obstacles plus an all weather spacious jumping arena! Sign up NOW
Congratulations to….our TOP winners of $250 Cash
Trainer: Abby Gibbon
Adult: Cathrin Weiss
Junior: Penelope Roesler
Maybe YOU will be a Bowmans Winner for 2022!!!
WHILE IMPLEMENTING CURRENT CDC and MONTGOMERY COUNTY GUIDELINES AND BEING UNCERTAIN OF WHO HAS BEEN FULLY VACCINATED, THE CURRENT WAREDACA FARM POLICY REGARDING WEARING MASKS IS AS FOLLOWS:
WE at WAREDACA support and staff will enforce the current CDC AND FARM recommendations for our staff, clients and visitors that follow:
IF YOU ARE FULLY VACCINATED:
Due to the most recent surge of COVID-19 cases, especially in young people, we are issuing the following protocols effective January 3, 2022. These protocols will stay in place until further notice and are in line with Montgomery County and CDC mandates.
For those over 19 and older…use common sense while at the farm especially in high traffic areas. Given the age of our pony club population, IF ANYONE NEEDS to go in the school barn or school tack room for any reason, please WEAR a mask to comply with current Waredaca protocols for that area of the farm.
FOR ALL THOSE UNDER THE AGE OF 19..….IF YOU VACCINATED AND BOOSTED, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WEAR A MASK OUTSIDE. Masks must be worn at all times by those who are vaccinated BUT NOT BOOSTED. Masks may only be removed when mounted. This means from the moment you step outside your car to the moment you sit in the saddle, masks ARE TO BE ON- NO EXCEPTIONS.And when you get off your horse, masks go back on until you are in your car again.
IF ANYONE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD TESTS POSITIVE FOR COVID, NO ONE from your household is allowed back at the barn for a MINIMUM period of 5 days. We will take over care for your horse as needed.
For everyone who tests positive for COVID-19, regardless of vaccination status
- Stay home for no less than 5 days
- If you have a fever, continue to stay home for at least 24 hours after your fever resolves without the need for fever-reducing medications
- After a period of 5 days, vaccinated members of your family may return to the farm but must keep a mask on at all times, even when mounted, for an additional 5 days. Returning to the farm is dependent on your symptoms and illness
- Continue to wear a mask anytime around others for at least 5 additional days following age guidelines noted above
IF YOU OR SOMEONE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD HAS A KNOWN or POSSIBLE EXPOSURE TO AN INFECTED PERSON OR IF YOU OR SOMEONE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD HAS A QUESTIONABLE EXPOSURE TO AN INFECTED PERSON
What to do if you are exposed to someone with COVID-19
If you are exposed to someone with COVID-19 and have been boosted or completed your primary two-dose series of Pfizer or Moderna vaccine within the last 6 months or received the J&J vaccine within the last 2 months:
- STAY AT HOME for 5 days of home quarantine. If you remain asymptomatic, you may return to the farm after 5 days of home quarantine if you have no symptoms nor fever.
- Wear a mask around others for 10 days regardless of age
- Test on day 5, if possible
- If you develop symptoms, get a test and stay home
If you are EXPOSED TO SOMEONE OR HAVE BEEN VACCINATED but you received your Pfizer or Moderna two-dose primary series more than 6 months ago or received the J&J vaccine over two months ago and have not been boosted:
- Stay home for 5 days. After that continue to wear a mask around others for 5 additional days
- If you can’t quarantine you must wear a mask for 10 days
- Test on day 5 if possible
- If you develop symptoms, get a test and stay home
**IF YOU ARE NOT VACCINATED AND BECOME SYMPTOMATIC…DO NOT COME TO THE FARM UNTIL YOU ARE SYMPTOM FREE AND HAVE A NEGATIVE COVID TEST
Vaccine boosters can help you stay safe————Getting vaccinated
- You quarantine when you might have been exposed to the virus and may or may not have been infected.
- You isolate when you have been infected with the virus, even if you don’t have symptoms.
Please remember that these rules are in place so that we can stay open and continue to offer unlimited access to the farm and the horses. If ANYONE with a confirmed positive COVID exposure comes to the barn, and we experience a surge, we will shut down and none of us want that! Please, DO NOT put ANYONE at the farm at risk.
Thank you everyone for understanding.
Mounted Archers of the Potomac is now meeting at Waredaca!
Riders of all levels welcome, no experience necessary to get started
Visit bit.ly/MAPInterestSurvey to join our mailing list
Waredaca is so proud of our very own Cami Pease and Cal! Please make sure to congratulate them both next time you see them. (Cal will accept congratulations in the form of carrots or apples)
Waredaca Brewing Company is excited and proud to celebrate our 6 year anniversary! Cheers to 6 years and many more to come!
New for 2022 – Waredaca has added the Beginner Novice level to the Waredaca Classic! This is on top of our already action-packed levels of Novice, Training, Modified, and Preliminary! More details will be shared in early 2022. Spread the word!
Check out all of the Waredaca LOGO options, including our popular three season ‘barn’ jacket!! HAPPY SHOPPING!!
But….all of our new norms make a difference and hope is on the way!!