MUCK FEES owed: Please correct BEFORE ARRIVAL
VERY IMPORTANT: STALLS ARE NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL 3 PM OF THE NIGHT YOU HAVE REQUESTED SO PLAN ACCORDINGLY PLEASE
For ALL stabling: Please use the EAST ENTRANCE off of Howard Chapel Rd. DO NOT USE THE MAIN ENTRANCE!
- Follow directions in Omnibus, from Damascus Road, turn onto Howard Chapel Road at the corner of the parking field, 1 mile west of Rt 97; again....look for the WAREDACA EAST entrance sign on your left. Do not use WAREDACA main entrance!
- WAREDACA location Map Quest address: 22710 Howard Chapel Rd; Brookeville MD 20833
- All Stalls are $50/night/horse
- ALL competitors stabled at any site must have included a $50 refundable muck fee with their entry. Packets NOT released until all fees are settled.
- Please check that your stabling dates and number of stalls are correct.
- NO BEDDING PROVIDED...for those who wish to pre purchase shavings....indicate how many bags you wish ($9/bag), ORDER via ROB@WAREDACA.COM AND SECURE WITH A CREDIT CARD have a prepared check to ROB LANG for the total when you arrive and these will be awaiting you at your stall
- OR you may purchase shavings on site and pick up yourself etc, same price, your choice, subject to availability
- We do ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS VIA PHONE (301 570 4191)
This is an information update which should clarify any questions you may have about pre event planning:
- XC maps will be available Friday afternoon after 3:00 p.m AT THE START BOX—you can walk from stabling ( head to the indoor arena and follow signs) OR drive around the corner, onto Damascus Road to our WEST ENTRANCE
- Check the schedule/competitor info tab for details re packets, maps, jumping course walk schedule and so on.
- Cindy is the Event Secretary. The Secretary’s Office is located in the corner office at the Red Indoor under the banner.
- Packets will be available on the morning of your dressage phase.
Motorized vehicles permitted on the XC up until the competition begins...stay off galloping tracks please
- Please review all of this information carefully!! Email Gretchen@waredaca.com with any changes, etc. asap.